Monday, May 24, 2010

What can I gift to the person who wins in the murder party I am hosting?

I was net surfing and I found I could give a special certificate. But I want to give something else too....something that is not expensive, but yet worth winning the game for. Something cool, and inexpensive. And I also wanted to ask about that certificate thing. Should I give it to the winner or to all the people for attending the party? Thanks for helping!

What can I gift to the person who wins in the murder party I am hosting?
Give them some sleuthing items. A magnifying glass, a note book and pen, and maybe even a sherlock holmes looking hat and/or pipe.
Reply:What about a bag of those chocolates shaped like gold coins....?


Certificates should go to the three top scorers, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment