Friday, May 21, 2010

Would you be interested in hosting international students for 5K a year?

I run an organization called American Host Families and we are currently searching for host families for students in all grades including college. We pay host familes almost 5K a year to host per student. I am looking for free places on the internet to advertise for families and let people know of this unique opportunity to open their home to a student and also make some money. It is an awesome opportunity!

Would you be interested in hosting international students for 5K a year?
Hi,





This sounds appealing indeed. Can you send me more details via email? My yahoo mail is the same as my id on Yahoo Answers. Thanks a lot.





Or if you have a webiste that I can see it would be great...
Reply:Good luck.





Your best bet is to find a partner - such as Rotary - other national organization that has local chapters which all have their own website.


No comments:

Post a Comment