Monday, May 24, 2010

What image hosting website can I use to give my image a transparent background?

I need a transparent background for my image. I do not have Photoshop, only MS Paint. Photobucket isn't cooperating with this. I recall a website that starts with an "i" that can turn any color transparent. For instance, I give my image a bright yellow background (assuming there's no yellow in the actual picture) and select it. And then I can turn the color yellow into transparent. It was bloody useful, but I can't find the site anymore. Could somebody please link me to it, or any other site that can give my image a transparant background? Thanks.

What image hosting website can I use to give my image a transparent background?
Here's an online tool you could try





http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks...

hide song

No comments:

Post a Comment